- Full responsibility for the Edinburgh Fringe Festival application process, as well as securing all relevant visa’s for international performers.
- Taking a front end roll in the organization of all logistics including; accommodation, travel arrangements, the transportation of each shows set, lighting and sound equipment, costumes and props.
- Arranging all media and promotional aspects relating to each show using trusted media sources. Aiming to increasing the knowledge and understanding of the performances themselves, as well as the company producing each work.
- Coordinating the technical schedule alongside the respective venues, to ensure that each performance was delivered efficiently. Taking into account that the company involved were working in a second language.
- Assisting in ensuring clear communications between partners working in the U.K and China, whilst helping to develop ongoing partnerships.
- Producing full project reports both in English and Mandarin in order to assist each of our partners moving forward.
Performance Infinity managed the ‘Zhejiang Kunqu Opera Troupes’ version of Tang Xianzu’s ‘The Peony Pavilion’ one of the most iconic plays of the Kunqu style. As the most renowned of Tangs ‘Four Dreams’ the play represents one of the most important pieces of work produced in China, and was this year performed by the globally esteemed Kunqu masters. This production was formed as part of the official programme to commemorate the 400th year anniversary of Tang Xianzu and William Shakespeare.