- Full responsibility for the Edinburgh Fringe Festival application process, as well as the securing of all relevant visa’s for international performers.
- Taking a front end roll in the organization of all logistics including; accommodation, travel arrangements, the transportation of each shows set, lighting and sound equipment, costumes and props.
- The hiring of a site specifics venue designed to complement the nature of the show and its target audience.
- Arranging all media and promotional aspects relating to each show using trusted media sources. Aiming to increasing the knowledge and understanding of the performances themselves, as well as the company producing each work.
- Coordinating the technical schedule alongside the respective venues to ensure that each performance was delivered efficiently. Taking into account that the Jiangxi Ganju Opera Troupe were working in a second language.
- Assisting in ensuring clear communications between partners working in the U.K and throughout China, whilst helping to develop ongoing partnerships.
- Producing full project reports both in English and Mandarin in order to assist each of our partners moving forward.
This production was part of the official 400th year anniversary to commemorate the deaths of Tang Xianzu and William Shakespeare, managed by Performance Infinity. ‘A Medley of Four Dreams of Linchuan’ is a celebration of three of Tang Xianzu’s most famous works, given even greater authenticity due to the Jiangxi Ganju Opera Troupe originating from Tang’s place of birth.